Monday, September 14, 2009

Weezer Reveal Their New "Raditude"

Weezer will release their new album, the horribly titled Raditude, on October 27th. However the band just released the album cover today.

I must say that I lawled when I first saw the picture. And apparently so did Weezer front man Rivers Cuomo when he selected this photo out of National Geographic Magazine.
Ratitude is only the third time that members of the band do not grace the album cover sharing that honor with 1996's classic Pinkerton and 2002's fan titled Maladroit.
Although there is no confirmed track listing, "(If You Are Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To" has already been released as a single (click here to listen).
If the current single is a sign of things to come Raditude could be a return to form for the band. However that's what I thought when "Pork and Beans" was released before the hit-or-miss Red Album.
Just as long as there isn't another "Beverly Hills" or Make Believe right?
UPDATE: The official track listing for Raditude has been posted. The band will offer a standard edition of the disc, as well as a deluxe edition that features bonus songs. Those who pre-order the album from iTunes, will also recieve 3 exclusive songs. Song list appears below.

Standard Edition
1) (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
2) I'm Your Daddy
3) The Girl Got Hot
4) Can't Stop Partying
5) Put Me Back Together
6) Trippin' Down The Freeway
7) Love Is The Answer
8) Let It All Hang Out
9) In The Mall
10) I Don't Want To Let You Go
11) The Story Of My Life (iTunes bonus)
12) Kids/Poker Face (iTunes pre-order bonus)
Deluxe Edition
11) Give Me Som
12) Run Over By A Truck
13) The Prettiest Girl In The Whole Wide World
14) The Underdogs
15) The Story Of My Life - (iTunes bonus)
16) Kids/Poker Face - (iTunes pre-order bonus)

No comments:

Post a Comment